Some of the finer things in life belong together; liquor and chocolate is one such match made in heaven which is always an exciting combination to look forward to. Though, it’s no secret what magic is created when liquor meets chocolate, this absolutely amazing combination requires a special mention. Here we have a list of our favourite recipes for liquor chocolate that are easy to make and use very few ingredients.
- Whiskey Bar
- 500 grams cooking chocolate
- 200 grams cream
- 4-5 tablespoons Jack Daniel’s Whiskey (or any Single Malt)
- 250 grams dark chocolate for coating
- Melt cream in a pan on low flame till tiny bubbles start to form. Then take the cream off the heat and pour in the liquor. Don’t stir the mix too much.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and mix with the cream-liquor mixture. Cool this for around an hour.
- Once cooled, make small bars of the creamy chocolate mixture and put them in the fridge for an hour.
- Dip the frozen bars in dark chocolate and garnish with sprinkles.
Have a look at our choice of Single Malt Whiskeys and get cooking! – http://goo.gl/dkmv9W
- Rum ‘n’ Raisin Balls
- 500 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons dark Rum
- 50 gram raisins
- 250 grams cream
- Soak raisins in Rum overnight.
- Take cream and heat on low flame (don’t boil).
- Now pour the cream on chopped chocolate and stir till cream and chocolate blend well and form a creamy texture. The proportion of cream and chocolate should be 1:2 so that balls can be formed easily from the mixture.
- Add the Rum and raisins into the cream and chocolate mix and combine them well
- Chill the final mixture in the refrigerator for about half an hour. Once the mixture is set, roll it into tiny balls and take it out of the fridge.
Immerse your raisins in some good dark Rum. Take a sneak peek at our top-notch Rum collection here: http://goo.gl/timMBq
- Vodka Surprise
- 100 grams raw Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Vodka
- Liquor chocolate moulds
- Line the chocolate moulds with tempered chocolate, tap and keep in the fridge for about two hours to set.
- When set, demould the hollow chocolates and keep aside. Then mix two tablespoons of chocolate and one tablespoon of Vodka and make a paste.
- Set this mixture and fill the chocolate moulds with the Vodka infused chocolate paste.
- Store the chocolates in a cool place for an hour, before serving.
Don’t let your chocolates get lonely. Browse through our finest selection of Vodka here: http://goo.gl/xb93W8